good letters

Hope that the future can be better.
Work for justice.
Work for fairness.
Write good letters.

6.19.2005

Relentless

Love is found more in the things we have given up than in the things that we have kept.*

Power is found more in the things that we have given than in the things that we have kept.

A man whom I greatly respect once put his arm around me, hugged me close, and said to me, "I am convinced in the Lord that He has great and mighty things planned for you to do." That blessing has haunted my mediocrity.
I sometimes ask who I am. I sometimes wonder if I have anything to give. I don't think I am a great man. But I do not think I will give up.

Read this at my funeral, and ask me if I persevered.

*Rich Mullins

-------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent from a T-Mobile wireless phone.