good letters

Hope that the future can be better.
Work for justice.
Work for fairness.
Write good letters.

6.11.2005

What are you doing?

You undoubtedly see the problem. It is as plain as the nose on your face.

Are you in denial? Are you pretending that your people are not part of the problem? Are you pretending that you would not do the same things, or different but equally unfair things, if you were in power? Are you lying to yourself and thinking that you would say "no" to the people who paid for your power?

It is time to move on to the next step. Stop complaining and do something. Stop pretending that a different mugger would leave you better off. As long as we have a system that enforces corruption as the gateway to political power, we are lost. Elections are nothing more than picking a different thief to rob your house and steal your safety.

The system must be replaced.

It is beyond repair.

It is beyond renovation.

It is beyond saving.

What are you doing to make sure that the next government, the next constitution, the next system, is fair?

I am working through designs. I am thinking about the nature of the conflicts between rich and poor, business and employees, business and peace, media and truth, equality and freedom, etc. I am reading histories and wisdom. I am talking about the future, and making plans.

Once I feel like I have some solid general designs, I will start presenting. For now I am just musing and hoping to stir the waters.

Again, what are you doing?